Welcome to the https://www.traker-pm.com/ website (hereinafter, the “Website”) published by BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE CONSULT FRANCE.
Company name: Traker; “We”, “Us” or “Our”.
Legal representative and Publication Director: Laurent Boucher
Simplified joint stock company with the share capital of 600 000 euros.
Trade and Companies Register: Nanterre, n°398 514 190.
TVA number: FR 25 398 514 190
Registered office: 167 quai de la Bataille de Stalingrad - 92867 Issy-Les-Moulineaux Cedex
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ; +33 (0)1 48 78 73 13
Professional Licence : for “Transactions on immovable property and business” N° CPI 9201 2016 000 013 052, delivered by the Ile de France Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Real Estate strategy consulting, feasability studies, creation of decision support tools, project management, lease renegotiation, study of real estate portfolios.
Hosting: SAS OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix. To contact the hosting company: http://www.ovh.com/fr/support/
The publisher undertakes to comply with all laws on the establishment and the activity of a Website.
BNP Paribas Real Estate kindly requests that all users read the following terms and conditions carefully. By accessing browsing or using the website, users acknowledge that they have read, understood, and consented to the terms and conditions.
We draw the attention of users of its website to the following points:
1/ PURPOSE OF AND CONDITIONS FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2/ ACCESS/AVAILABILITY AND MAINTENANCE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1 Access to the Website
- In order to be able to access the Website, the User must be connected to the Internet and have a minimal configuration in terms of devices used by the User (the “Device”).
- Without prejudice as to the foregoing, the Device must overall be compliant with the standards in force, notably in terms of security and interoperability.
- The User has sole responsibility for the configuration and functioning of its Device. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever and no compensation shall be paid or refund made by the Company in the event of any default or further to difficulties or the impossibility of using the Website due to any cause connected to this Device.
- In the event that access to the functionalities of the Website is subject to the creation by the User of a user account, the user name and password must be kept strictly personal and confidential. The User shall use his account for his own requirements and shall not allow any other person to do so in his place or on his behalf. The User has full liability for the consequences of the actions taken from his user account, notably, for any damages caused by negligence or a breach of the governing law, of the rights of any third party and/or of any other User. The Company rejects all liability whatsoever on this basis.
- The User shall be responsible for informing the Company immediately about any unauthorised use, proven or suspected, of his user name and/or password or, more generally, of the user account.
2.2 Availability of the Website
- The Company shall, to the extent possible and in the context of a best efforts obligation, guarantee a reasonable standard of running and availability with regard to the Website.
- Nevertheless, the running of the Website may be momentarily interrupted for any reason either within or beyond the control of the Company, including any event of force majeure, maintenance, updates or technical improvements, or to update content and / or the service provided.
2.3 Maintenance of the Website
- The Company reserves the right, without notice or compensation, to suspend access to the Website on a temporary basis to carry out maintenance work in connection with technological upgrades.
- The Company shall make modifications to the existing functionalities of the Website, in particular, its ergonomics, management and operating rules, as well as all modifications necessary as a result of changes to the applicable legislation or regulation.
- Updates of this kind may lead to an interruption of service in relation to the Website, the Company rejecting all liability on this basis.
3/ USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND CONTENT REPORTING
4/ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Company's trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, scripts and texts published on the Website and the structure of the Website itself are the property of the Company or are licensed by third parties. This content is protected by copyright, trademark law and other intellectual property or related rights held by the Company or its licensors, and may not be reproduced, used or represented without the express permission of the Company or its licensors, under penalty of prosecution.
- The Company grants the User a free, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the aforementioned elements and to access and use the Website in accordance with its purpose.
- Any other use is prohibited other than with the express prior written consent of the Company granted on a case-by-case basis.
- In particular, the User may not modify, copy, reproduce, download, broadcast, transmit, commercially exploit and / or distribute in any way whatsoever the content of the Website or any of its elements without the prior written authorization of the Company on a case-by-case basis.
- More generally, the User undertakes not to damage or attempt to damage the Website in any way whatsoever and not to use software or any form of computer program whose purpose is to achieve or make available content that is protected or not freely available.
- The User may inform the Company by any means, of any error, fault, irregularity or malfunction that he notices in the use of the Website as soon as he becomes aware of it.
5/ HYPERTEXT LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
5.1 Hypertext links from the Website
- Any hypertext links available via the Website can link to third-party sites not published by the Company. They are provided solely in order to facilitate the use of the resources available via the Internet. If the User uses these links, he then leaves the Website and then agrees to use the third-party websites at his own risk and peril or, as applicable, in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable thereto.
- Therefore, the Company cannot be held liable in any manner whatsoever with regard to these hypertext links.
5.2 Hypertext links to the Website
- The User cannot use and / or insert any hypertext link connecting to the Website other than with the prior written consent of the Company given on a case-by-case basis.
- If the Company does give its consent, the User must re-direct to the home page of the Website without duplicating the home page or any other page of the Website, and the User shall:
- Not delete, modify or amend in any manner whatsoever the size or appearance of any brands, logos or other distinctive signs relating to the Company;
- Not create any window, frame or other navigator around the Website;
- Not insinuate in any manner whatsoever that the Company has secured or underwritten the products and services available via any third-party website / application / platform linking to the Website;
- Not mislead any other User or any Third-Party or create any confusion as to the relationship between the User and the Company and not present any false, misleading or inaccurate information, notably relating to the Company and its products and services;
- Not use any marks, logos or other distinctive signs belonging to the Company for the needs of this hypertext link other than with the prior written consent of the Company given on a case-by-case basis;
- Not insert any hyperlink to the Website from any site of which the User is not the publisher; and
- Not include on the website of the User which would redirect toward the Website any elements which are defamatory, offensive, harmful or which breach the provisions applicable in terms of freedom of the press, which may violate the laws of third parties (or any other User) or which are in breach of the governing law in any manner whatsoever.
- The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the authorization granted, if applicable, as stipulated in this article, and to take all appropriate measures in the event of a breach of these provisions. The User shall be held liable for any direct or indirect damage connected to the said breach or resulting therefrom.
- The company shall, in the context of a best efforts obligation, provide access to the website with due care and attention and in accordance with industry best practice. The company shall make its best efforts to guarantee the proper functioning of the website, within the limits imposed by these general terms and conditions.
- However, the company cannot guarantee that no error or anomaly or interruption or other disturbance to operations will arise during the use of the website. Similarly, the company shall have no liability for any momentary or long-term difficulties or impossibility in accessing the website originating from circumstances beyond its control, due in particular to disturbances to the telecommunications network or resulting from faults by the user, by any other user or by any third party and/or by security weaknesses in any device.
- The user is informed and accepts that the website is provided to him/her "as is" and on the basis of availability.
- The company shall not have any liability with regard to the user other than where there is certain and definitive evidence establishing that a fault has been committed by the company having caused effective and direct prejudice with regard to the user. If applicable, the user shall have responsibility for demonstrating that the company has committed such a fault in the performance of its obligations pursuant to the agreement.
- The company may not be held liable for any indirect damage and in particular any indirect commercial, moral and/or financial damage suffered by the user, including any loss of profits due to, originating from or based on the use of the website.
7/ PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
7.1 Personal data
- To enable the proper functioning of the Website, the Company may gather certain personal data concerning the User and, for this purpose, may carry out data processing for which the Company acts as the controller (for further details, please click on the Company’s Data Protection Policy available at: https://data-privacy.realestate.bnpparibas).
- When navigating the Website, cookies may be placed on the Devices used by the User, subject to the choices made by the User and which can be modified by the User at any time.
- To find out more about cookies and how they are used, the Company invites the User to look at its policy on cookies available here: “Cookies Policy”.
8/ GOVERNING LAW / JURISDICTION
- These General Terms and Conditions are governed, interpreted and applied in accordance with French law.
- In the absence of an amicable resolution, any dispute relating to the validity, interpretation, execution or non-execution of these general terms and conditions shall be subject to the courts under the jurisdiction of the paris court of appeal or of the user's place of residence, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
9/ CONTACT US
- Any details relating to the application hereof or any claim related to the Website must be submitted :
- via email to the following address : email@example.com
- by phone : +33 (0)1 48 78 73 13
- via letter sent to the following address: 167 Quai de la Bataille de Stalingrad – 92867 Issy-Les-Moulineaux Cedex
- Shutterstock : © Serkan Senturk / Tatiana Popova / Aureliy
- Fotolia : © Juice Images / Engine Images / Blend Images / Image Source / TTstudio / Zhu Difeng/ Dusan Petkovic / Ndoeljindoel / Industrieblick / ID1974 / Soleg / UBER IMAGES / Nyky